JONES TAVOLA SPLIT SOLUTION
Caratterizzata da uno shape direzionale freeride, un profilo rocker direzionale e un flex medio rigido, la Solution è giocosa sulla neve soffice, ma ispira sicurezza su neve dura e ripida.
- Freestyle / Park: 5/10
- Deep Powder: 9/10
- Slow Speed Slashing: 6/10
- High Speed Carving: 8/10
- Steeps / Technical: 9/10
- Icy Edging: 8/10
- Flex: 8 - Precise
- Directional Rocker: A hybrid rocker/camber flex pattern defined by more tip rocker then tail rocker and camber between the bindings. The rockered tip floats the board’s nose and improves maneuverability while the camber underfoot provides edge hold and response. A slightly rockered tail maintains the power and stability of a traditional board but helps keep the tail catch-free initiating turns and landing switch.
- Wend Natural Wax: Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Flip-Flop Base: Producing two or more base color options minimizes p-tex waste. Order may be filled with either color. Color does not vary by size.
- Sintered 9900 Base: Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and Carbon. This ultra-fast base is easy to repair thanks to the UHMW-PE.
- Karakoram Ultra Clips 2.0 with Tip-Lock: Redesigned Karakoram Ultra Clips 2.0 are lighter weight, clamp tighter and have a smaller footprint than the original Ultra Clip. They are also adjustable so you can maintain even compression as your splitboard ages.
- Triax fiberglass: Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- Factory Tuned: All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Inner thin recycled edges: Advancement in ski edge durability allow us to use thinner edges on splitboard inside edges to save weight. Outside edges are 2mm, inside edges are 1.5mm.
- Outer oversized recycled edges: Advancement in ski edge durability allow us to use thinner edges on splitboard inside edges to save weight. Outside edges are 2mm, inside edges are 1.5mm.
- Stainless steel reinforcement: Stainless steel plates are embedded into the nose and tail for improved board tip durability.
- Recycled rounded ABS: Rounded sidewall finish that improves board durability by protecting topsheet from chipping.
- Forever Flex. Forever Flex is a new manufacturing process that helps stabilise the flex and rocker of a board for its lifetime.
- Bio Resin. Bio Resin is a bio-based epoxy made with 27% plant-based carbon instead of petroleum-based carbon. The organic raw materials used to make bio-resin are co-products or waste products of plant-based industrial processes. Bio-resin requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions to produce than conventional epoxy.
- Sustainable Flax/Basalt Power stringers: Sustainable stringer made with 100% natural fibers. Basalt stringers improve torsional response and transfer power from under your feet to the tips of the board to eliminate nose and tail chatter.
- Textured Eco-plastic topsheet: Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans featuring a subtle texture for added durability. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
- Ultra Split Core: Dual density premium wood core made of mostly paulownia with specially positioned poplar stringers for better durability and turn power.
Codice Fornitore: J23.SPM.SOL.XX