JONES TAVOLA SPLIT DONNA DREAM WEAVER
Dream Weaver Split è il nuovo nome della Dream Catcher Split, una splitboard da donna ad alte prestazioni con un flex amichevole. È la split ideale per le riders backcountry che cercano una tavola giocosa e facile da condurre su qualsiasi terreno o condizione di neve.
- Freestyle / Park: 6/10
- Deep Powder: 8/10
- Slow Speed Slashing: 8/10
- High Speed Carving: 7/10
- Steeps / Technical: 8/10
- Icy Edging: 8/10
- Flex: 6 | Friendly
A hybrid rocker/camber flex pattern defined by more tip rocker then tail rocker and camber between the bindings. The rockered tip floats the board’s nose and improves maneuverability while the camber underfoot provides edge hold and response. A slightly rockered tail maintains the power and stability of a traditional board but helps keep the tail catch-free initiating turns and landing switch.
Built with the finest tech and materials
100% of our adult models feature high-end materials, construction technologies and sustainable manufacturing process. We accept no compromises in producing the most durable and sustainable snowboarding gear.
- Sintered 8000 Base: New super durable material made from Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and carbon. Base is easily repairable, highly wax absorbent and wicked fast.
- Wend Natural Wax: Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Flip-Flop Base: Producing two or more base color options minimizes p-tex waste. Order may be filled with either color. Color does not vary by size.
- Karakoram Ultra Clips: Ultra clips are the strongest, lowest profile splitboard clips in the world. They deliver unmatched compression between board halves and they are adjustable so you can maintain even compression as your splitboard ages.
- Biax fiberglass: A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Bio Resin: Bio Resin is a bio-based epoxy made with 27% plant-based carbon instead of petroleum-based carbon. The organic raw materials used to make bio-resin are co-products or waste products of plant-based industrial processes. Bio-resin requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions to produce than conventional epoxy.
- Oversized recycled edges: All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Factory Tuned: All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Forever Flex: Forever Flex is a new manufacturing process that helps stabilise the flex and rocker of a board for its lifetime.
- Recycled rounded ABS: Rounded sidewall finish that improves board durability by protecting topsheet from chipping.
- Stainless steel reinforcement: Stainless steel plates are embedded into the nose and tail for improved board tip durability.
- Eco-plastic topsheet: Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
- Classic Core: Full wood premium poplar core than offers fun pop, even flex and solid durability.
Codice Fornitore: J23.SPW.DRC.XX